All Categories ​>​ ​Frequently asked questions ​ > ​ ​Customer support and complaints ​>​ How do I lodge a complaint relating to my Qantas Money Home Loan?

How do I lodge a complaint relating to my Qantas Money Home Loan?

Let us know straight away                                            

We recognise that sometimes things can go wrong, and when they do, we want you to tell us so we can put them right as soon as possible. So if you’re unhappy with something, then please let us know by calling a Qantas Money Home Loan expert on 1300 992 700, or +61 2 8222 2569 if you are overseas.

Sending us feedback or a complaint via email

If you feel your complaint is not being managed well, you can refer your complaint to our Customer Relations Unit.


Mail: GPO Box 1048, Adelaide SA 5001

To assist our teams with their investigation, the following information should be included, if available:

  • Full Name of the applicant/s or account holder/s
  • The product or service the feedback/complaint relates to     
  • A summary of your feedback/complaint
  • What you would like to happen next and/or the outcome you are looking to achieve
  • Any detail of who you have spoken with (if anyone) to have this matter resolved
  • Contact details such as the desired email address and contact phone number

Important to note: Please do not put any personal information other than the items listed above in the email, such as account numbers, date of birth, mothers’ maiden name etc. We may need to contact you by telephone to confirm your identity, prior to sending you an email response. 

How long will it take?

We will try to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly, however some complaints do take more time than others. If we anticipate that your complaint will take longer than 21 days to resolve, we will contact you within this time to provide you with an update.

We also have a Customer Advocate to advise and guide our front-line teams on matters which are sensitive in nature, or where guidance is needed to resolve complex issues fairly and quickly.

If you remain unsatisfied

If you remain unhappy with the outcome, or handling, you may escalate your complaint further and contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. 



Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)

Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

Was this information helpful?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)