Things you need to know before you start
It should only take around 30 minutes to apply
- To apply for a Qantas Money Home Loan you need to be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member. Not a member? Join free here. Already a member and have forgotten your membership number? Please call the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 13 11 31.
- You need to have at least a 10% deposit plus enough to cover other associated costs, such as a transfer fee, mortgage registration and application fee, legal fees, and other costs. If your deposit is less than 20%, you’ll be required to take out Lenders Mortgage Insurance.
- Borrowing more than $2 million? You need a 25% deposit - and we won't be able to do a 'cash out' or equity release refinance.
- Your property will need to be located in a capital city or major regional centre. We don’t loan for land, off the plan purchases or for homes under 50m²
- We don't offer home loans for trusts or companies; or for more than two people.
- We are also unable to consolidate debt at the present time.
Once you have filled in your details, we'll run a credit check. In most cases, you'll have your answer immediately.
Find out if you're eligible for a home loan here