Travel in style with these Qantas Premier benefits
Every step of your journey will feel special with Qantas Premier.
Complimentary lounge invitations3
Relax with 2 single-entry lounge invitations per year to Qantas Club Domestic or Qantas Operated International Business Lounges, complete with complimentary food, beverages and Wi-Fi.
Discounted companion fares4
Travel with friends and family once a year and save up to 20% on selected domestic flights for you and up to 8 companions, booked directly through your dedicated concierge using your card.
Get away with 6 months interest free5
Enjoy 6 months interest free on your first purchase of selected Qantas products and services, including Qantas flights, Qantas Gift Vouchers, Qantas Store and Qantas epiQure.
Be rewarded with uncapped points potential
There’s no cap to the number of Qantas Points you can earn everyday – at home or overseas7. Plus, you’ll get 60,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $3,000 within 90 days of approval1.
|International spend7||1.5 Qantas Points per whole AU$1 equivalent|
|Domestic spend7 (up to and including AU$10,000 per statement period)||1 Qantas Point per whole AU$1|
|Domestic spend7 (over AU$10,000 per statement period)||0.5 Qantas Points per whole AU$1|
|Selected Qantas products and services7||1 additional Qantas Point per whole AU$1|
Help is always at hand
With access to millions of Mastercard8 locations worldwide and your dedicated concierge9, you can count on us whether you're at home or abroad.
Feel safe with the built-in protection of Mastercard Zero Liability10. You must take care to protect your card from theft or loss, and notify us immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
Our Qantas Premier Concierge service is just a phone call away, anytime you need assistance – from restaurant reservations to travel bookings9.
Qantas Money app
Track your money on the fly and see your balance, statements, transaction history, and more. Plus connect your other financial institutions’ accounts so you get the big picture11. Find out more about the Qantas Money app
What is the annual fee?
Apply for a Qantas Premier credit card now and save on the first year’s annual fee12
|Annual fee12||Special offer —$149 for the first year|
$299 each subsequent year. Offer ends 31 October 2017.
|Additional card holder fee12||$50 per cardholder per year|
Find out more
What are the interest rates?
|Retail Purchase Rate||19.99% p.a.|
|Cash Advance Rate||21.99% p.a.|
|Interest free period13||Up to 55 days|
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238 098 Australian credit licence 238098, is the Credit Provider and Issuer of the Qantas Premier credit card on behalf of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901.
All applications are subject to credit criteria. Fees, charges and Terms & Conditions apply.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Go to mastercard.com.au for more information.
- Offer Extended. To earn 60,000 bonus Qantas Points, you must apply for a Qantas Premier credit card by 31 October 2017, then spend $3,000 or more on your card within 90 days of approval. Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, Refunds, Chargebacks and Special Promotions do not contribute to the spend threshold. Bonus Qantas Points will ordinarily be credited within 6 - 8 weeks of meeting the spend criteria. Offer may be extended.
- Offer extended to 31 October 2017. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 15 months. The 15 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. Offer may be extended. Excludes Balances Transfers from other Citigroup issued credit facilities.
- The primary cardholder is entitled to 2 single entry complimentary lounge invitations per anniversary year for use at domestic Qantas Club lounges or Qantas operated International Business Lounges (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal International Business Lounge) in accordance with the Qantas Premier Credit Card Airline Benefit Terms and Conditions . Use of the lounge invitations is in accordance Qantas Lounge Invitation Terms and Conditions.
- Discounted companion fares means Companion Fare benefit is only available once a year. Flights must be booked through Qantas Premier Concierge and paid in full at the time of booking using the primary cardholder’s Qantas Premier credit card. Discount applies to selected domestic flights only when two to nine passengers (including the Primary Cardholder) travel together on the same booking number, day and flight(s). For full terms and conditions, see Qantas Premier Airline Benefits Terms and Conditions at qantasmoney.com/terms.
- Selected Qantas products and services means Qantas Spend as defined in the Qantas Premier Card Rewards Terms and Conditions excluding purchases from qantasshop.com.au (Qantas Purchase). The first Qantas Purchase made using your card within 6 months of card approval will automatically convert to a 0% p.a. interest rate for 6 months from the date the transaction is processed. Any unpaid balance at the end of the six month period will revert to the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 19.99% p.a. Qantas Purchase means Eligible Transactions made with the following merchants: flights booked directly through qantas.com and Qantas Contact Centres; Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership, joining and annual fees; Qantas Gift Vouchers; purchases from qantasstore.com.au and qantasepiqure.com.au. Exclusions Apply.
- Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) of Level 38, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 under a Master Policy with Citigroup Pty Limited ABN: 88 004 325 080 AFSL No: 238098 Citigroup Centre 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000, the issuer of your card. Terms, Conditions, and Exclusions apply: some limits and excess may apply. Full Qantas Premier Credit Card Complimentary Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions are available at qantasmoney.com/terms.
- Earn rates: 1.5 Qantas Points per whole AU$1 equivalent on International Spend; 1 Qantas Point per whole AU$1 on Domestic Spend up to and including AU$10,000 each Statement Period, 0.5 Qantas Points per whole AU$1 spent above AU$10,000 each Statement Period; plus 1 Additional Qantas Point per whole AU$1 spent on Qantas Spend. International Spend means any Eligible Transactions made in a currency other than Australian Dollars. Domestic Spend means any Eligible Transactions made in Australian Dollars irrespective of whether or not an international transaction fee was incurred on the transaction. ‘Qantas Spend’ means Selected Qantas products and services’ which means Eligible Transactions made with the following merchants: flights booked directly through qantas.com and Qantas Contact Centres; Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership, joining and annual fees; Qantas Gift Vouchers; purchases from qantasstore.com.au, qantasshop.com.au and qantasepiqure.com.au. For full terms and conditions, see Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions at qantasmoney.com/terms.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Terms and conditions apply.
- Qantas Premier Concierge is a complimentary service available to the Qantas Premier Primary Cardholder. For full details, see the Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions at qantasmoney.com/terms. Concierge Services provided by Aspire Lifestyles (Americas), Inc.
- Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.mastercard.com.
- The Qantas Money app is supported on iOS8+ and Android 4.4+
- You will be billed a reduced annual fee of $149 for the first year on activation of your account and the standard annual fee of $299, each anniversary from card approval in subsequent years. An additional cardholder annual fee of $50 applies per additional cardholder.These fees may be subject to change.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest from purchase date. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or when you have Balance Transfers.