Earn up to 20,000 bonus points
2 days left
Make travel more rewarding
Don’t miss your chance to earn up to 20,000 Qantas Points when you register and load foreign currency by 19 September 2019.1
Here’s how it works:
|Load amount (AUD amount in equivalent foreign currency)||Qantas Points|
|$2,000 - $2,999||1,000|
|$3,000 - $3,999||2,000|
|$4,000 - $6,499||4,000|
|$6,500 - $8,999||10,000|
To register complete the form and then load your funds directly in foreign currency to earn bonus points.
Already registered for the offer?
Load your foreign currency by 19 September 2019 to take advantage and earn Qantas Points.
New to Qantas Travel Money?
- Get your card
Use Travel Money
- Use your card at ATMs or anywhere Mastercard is accepted2
- Transfer money between currencies
- Cash out leftover funds to your Australian bank account
- Transfer funds to other Qantas Travel Money cardholders
Manage your account
- Lock and unlock your card
- View your card PIN
- Set your default currency
Qantas Travel Money is a prepaid Mastercard® payment facility built into the back of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Card. To be eligible to receive the Qantas Card with the option of Qantas Travel Money you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984) (the Issuer) issues Qantas Travel Money under arrangements between it, Qantas Airways Limited (AFSL 261363) and Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited (AFSL 386837) (a Mastercard business). Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited distributes Qantas Travel Money (together with Qantas which is an authorised representative of Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited for the purposes of providing general financial product advice with respect to Qantas Travel Money). Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited can be contacted at email@example.com. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and Qantas earn foreign exchange revenue from Qantas Travel Money transactions. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited receives a processing fee from domestic Qantas Travel Money "point of sale" transactions. Qantas receives revenue generated by Qantas Travel Money transactions based on interchange fees paid to the Issuer, deposits held by the Issuer, cardholder fee and certain rebates and incentives from Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pty Ltd. This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information about the Qantas Travel Money facility having regard to those matters. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) in respect of Qantas Travel Money is available via qantastravelmoney.com and will also be given to applicants. A person should obtain and consider the PDS before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold the prepaid facility. Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- To earn the bonus points, register between 7 September 2019, 12:00am (AEST) and 11:59pm (AEST) 19 September 2019, then load between AU$2,000 and AU$2,999 equivalent directly in foreign currency in one transaction to receive 1,000 Qantas Points, or between AU$3,000 and AU$3,999 equivalent directly in foreign currency in one transaction to receive 2,000 Qantas Points, or between AU$4,000 and AU$6,499 equivalent directly in foreign currency in one transaction to receive 4,000 Qantas Points, or between AU$6,500 and AU8,999 equivalent directly in foreign currency in one transaction to receive 10,000 Qantas Points or AU$9,000 or more directly in foreign currency in one transaction to receive 20,000 Qantas Points. A maximum of 20,000 points can be earned. You must load directly into foreign currency to take advantage of the bonus points offer. The offer is not available for currency to currency or card to card transfers. The Qantas Points will be credited to your account six to eight weeks after the offer has closed. This offer is limited to one per person. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer may be extended or withdrawn at any time.