Qantas Premier Platinum travel benefits
Two lounge invitations
Relax before your flight with 2 complimentary single-entry invitations every year for you to access a Qantas Club or Qantas operated International Business Lounge (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal International Business Lounge) when you next fly with Qantas.1
You’ll be entitled to 2 complimentary invitations after you activate your Qantas Premier credit card. You'll receive an email when your complimentary invitations are available, which can take up to 2 weeks to process for the first initial invitations. Each subsequent year on account anniversary, you’ll be eligible for 2 more, available within two weeks of account anniversary.
Single entry general lounge invitations are only made available to the Primary Cardholder.
You’ll receive an email when your complimentary invitations are available. Then, simply log in to the Qantas website to link your invitations to a flight or transfer them to another Qantas Frequent Flyer member.
You'll enjoy complimentary food and beverage, Wi-Fi and the latest newspapers and magazines.
For full details, please view the Qantas Premier Credit Card Airline Benefits Terms and Conditions.
Discounted companion fares
Travel with friends and family and save up to 20% on selected Qantas and QantasLink flights within Australia for you and up to 8 companions, once every year, booked directly through your Qantas Premier Concierge.2
I. Includes fare classes L, V, S, N, Q
II. Includes fare class H, K, M, Y, B
III. Includes fare classes J, C
- Bookings must be made through the Qantas Premier Concierge and paid for in full using the primary cardholder’s Qantas Premier credit card
- The discount is available once per calendar year and travel must commence within 12 months of booking
- The primary cardholder must travel on the same booking number, day and flight as your companions
To book your discounted companion fares, simply call the Qantas Premier Concierge on 1300 992 700 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Change your existing booking on the Qantas website or call 13 13 13.
For further details, view the Qantas Premier Credit Card Airline Benefits Terms and Conditions.
Get away with 6 months interest free
Enjoy 6 months interest free on your first eligible Qantas Purchase, across Qantas flights, Qantas Club fees, Qantas Gift Vouchers, and the Qantas Rewards Store.3
- We’ll automatically apply the 6 month interest free period to the first eligible Qantas Purchase made with your Qantas Premier credit card within 6 months of account approval.
- After the 6 month promotional period, the Retail Purchase Rate interest rate will apply. See all rates and fees.
There are many transactions that qualify for this offer, but remember the interest free period will only apply to your first one. Examples include:
- Flights booked directly through the Qantas website and Qantas Contact Centres
- Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents and processed with ‘Qantas’ being identified by Mastercard as the relevant merchant
- Qantas Frequent Flyer membership fees
- Qantas Club membership, joining and renewal fees
- Qantas Gift Vouchers
- Purchases from the Qantas Rewards Store.
See the Important Information3 at the end of this page for the full details of this offer.
Complimentary Travel Insurance
Get peace of mind with complimentary travel insurance, including emergency medical, cancellations, baggage, delays and more.4
Overseas travel (up to 30 days with $500 excess)
- Travel Cancellation Cover – up to $20,000 per covered person
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover – up to $1,000,000 per covered person; $1,250 limit on emergency dental
- Trip Delay Cover – up to $600 per covered person, with Extended Delay up to $600 per 24 hour period to a maximum of $3,000
- Personal Baggage, Valuables, Money and Documents Cover – up to $10,000 per covered person, with up to $500 sub limit for Money and Documents and a maximum total of all Valuables up to of $8,000
Domestic Travel (up to 14 days with $500 excess)
- Flight Delays – $100 per covered person every 4 hours, with Extended Delay up to $100 per 24 hour period to a maximum of $300
- Luggage Delays – $100 per covered person every 12 hours, with Extended Personal Baggage Delay up to $100 per 24 hour period to a maximum of $300
- Cancellation of Domestic Travel – up to $2,000 per covered person
- Personal Baggage, Valuables, Money and Documents Cover – up to $2,500 per covered person, with up to $250 sublimit for Money and Documents; and a maximum total of all Valuables up to $2,000
Global Hire Car Excess Waiver
- Up to $4,000 per covered person for overseas trip or up to $3,000 per covered per person for domestic trip, with $500 excess
- All eligible travellers’ airfares must be paid for with your Qantas Premier credit card
- Travel must start and end in Australia
- The Qantas Premier credit card must be open (which means it is in-force and valid)
- You must be 79 years of age or younger before you activate your cover
- You must meet the definition of a covered person: you are the primary cardholder; their spouse; or their legally dependent child(ren)
- You must be a Resident of Australia
- For emergency assistance, call Chubb Assistance on 1800 055 268 (or +61 2 8907 5666 from overseas), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Submit an online claim at Chubb Claims
View the Qantas Premier Credit Card Complimentary Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions for full cover details.
Qantas Premier Concierge
Our concierge service, dedicated to Qantas Premier cardholders, is just a phone call away, anytime you need assistance.5
Let us take the load off you by helping with:
- Your domestic discounted companion fare booking
- Travel destination and shopping information
- Medical and travel assistance
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Theatre, concert and sporting event tickets
- Party planning, gifts and flower delivery
- Beauty and fitness services
- You must use your Qantas Premier credit card to pay for services booked by the concierge
- Only primary cardholders can use the concierge service
Call the Qantas Premier Concierge on 1300 992 700 – anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) ("NAB") is the Credit Provider and Issuer of Qantas Premier credit cards on behalf of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901. NAB has acquired the business relating to the Credit Cards from Citigroup Pty Limited (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) ("Citi") and has appointed Citi to assist to administer the products.
All applications are subject to credit criteria. Fees, charges and Terms & Conditions apply.