Qantas Premier Platinum travel benefits
Two lounge invitations
Relax before your flight with 2 complimentary single-entry invitations every year for you to access a Qantas Club or Qantas operated International Business Lounge (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal International Business Lounge) when you next fly with Qantas.1
You’ll be entitled to 2 complimentary invitations after you activate your Qantas Premier credit card. You'll receive an email when your complimentary invitations are available, which can take up to 2 weeks to process for the first initial invitations. Each subsequent year on account anniversary, you’ll be eligible for 2 more, available within two weeks of account anniversary.
Single entry general lounge invitations are only made available to the Primary Cardholder.
You’ll receive an email when your complimentary invitations are available. Then, simply log in to the Qantas website to link your invitations to a flight or transfer them to another Qantas Frequent Flyer member.
You'll enjoy complimentary food and beverage, Wi-Fi and the latest newspapers and magazines.
For full details, please view the Qantas Premier Credit Card Airline Benefits Terms and Conditions.
Discounted companion fares
Travel with friends and family and save up to 20% on selected Qantas and QantasLink flights within Australia for you and up to 8 companions, once every year, booked directly through your Qantas Premier Concierge.2
I. Includes fare classes L, V, S, N, Q
II. Includes fare class H, K, M, Y, B
III. Includes fare classes J, C
- Bookings must be made through the Qantas Premier Concierge and paid for in full using the primary cardholder’s Qantas Premier credit card
- The discount is available once per calendar year and travel must commence within 12 months of booking
- The primary cardholder must travel on the same booking number, day and flight as your companions
To book your discounted companion fares, simply call the Qantas Premier Concierge on 1300 992 700 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Change your existing booking on the Qantas website or call 13 13 13.
For further details, view the Qantas Premier Credit Card Airline Benefits Terms and Conditions.
Get away with 6 months interest free
Enjoy 6 months interest free on your first purchase of selected Qantas products and services, including Qantas flights, Qantas Club fees, Qantas Gift Vouchers, Qantas Store and Qantas epiQure purchases – and more.3
- We’ll automatically apply the 6 month interest free period to the first eligible Qantas Purchase made with your Qantas Premier credit card within 6 months of account approval.
- After the 6 month promotional period, the Retail Purchase Rate interest rate will apply. See all rates and fees.
There are many transactions that qualify for this offer, but remember the interest free period will only apply to your first one. Examples include:
- Flights booked directly through the Qantas website and Qantas Contact Centres
- Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents and processed with ‘Qantas Airlines’ identified to Mastercard as the relevant merchant
- Qantas Frequent Flyer membership fees
- Qantas Club membership, joining and renewal fees
- Qantas Gift Vouchers
- Purchases from Qantas Store and Qantas epiQure
- Purchases from qantasshop.com.au are excluded from this offer.
Complimentary travel insurance
Get peace of mind with complimentary travel insurance, including emergency medical, cancellations, baggage, delays and more.4
Overseas travel (up to 30 days with $500 excess)
- Travel Cancellation Cover – up to $20,000 per covered person, maximum $80,000
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover – up to $1,000,000 per covered person, maximum $4,000,000; $1,250 limit on emergency dental
- Delay Cover – up to $750 per covered person, maximum $1,500
- Baggage, Money & Documents Cover – up to $10,000 per covered person, maximum $15,000
Interstate Flight Inconvenience (no excess)
- Flight Delays – $100 per covered person every 4 hours, maximum $500 per family
- Luggage Delays – $100 per covered person every 12 hours, maximum $500 per family
- Cancellation of Domestic Travel – up to $2,000 per family
Global Hire Car Excess Waiver
- Up to $3,000 per person or family, after $500 excess
- All eligible travellers’ airfares must be paid for with your Qantas Premier credit card
- Travel must start and end in Australia
- Eligible travellers are your spouse (includes husband, wife, fiancee or defacto who has lived with you for at least 6 months) and dependent children up to 19 years old (or up to 25 years old if a dependent student) who travel with the primary cardholder for the entire trip
- Additional cardholders are only covered if they are an eligible traveller as outlined above
- Eligible travellers must be under 80 years old
- For emergency assistance, call Chubb Assistance on 1800 055 268 (or +61 2 8907 5666 from overseas), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Submit an online claim at Chubb Claims
View the Qantas Premier Credit Card Complimentary Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions for full cover details.
Qantas Premier Concierge
Our concierge service, dedicated to Qantas Premier cardholders, is just a phone call away, anytime you need assistance.5
Let us take the load off you by helping with:
- Your domestic discounted companion fare booking
- Travel destination and shopping information
- Medical and travel assistance
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Theatre, concert and sporting event tickets
- Party planning, gifts and flower delivery
- Beauty and fitness services
- You must use your Qantas Premier credit card to pay for services booked by the concierge
- Only primary cardholders can use the concierge service
Call the Qantas Premier Concierge on 1300 992 700 – anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238 098 Australian credit licence 238098, is the Credit Provider and Issuer of the Qantas Premier credit cards on behalf of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901.
All applications are subject to credit criteria. Fees, charges and Terms & Conditions apply.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Go to mastercard.com.au for more information.
The Qantas Premier Platinum Primary Cardholders are entitled to 2 single entry complimentary lounge invitations per anniversary year for use at domestic Qantas Club lounges or Qantas operated International Business Lounges (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal International Business Lounge) in accordance with the Qantas Premier Credit Card Airline Benefit Terms and Conditions. Use of the lounge invitations is in accordance with the Qantas Lounge Invitation Terms and Conditions.
The Qantas Premier Platinum Primary Cardholder is entitled to the Companion Fare benefit once per year. Discount applies to selected domestic flights only when two to nine passengers (including the Primary Cardholder) travel together on the same booking number, day and flight(s). Flights must be booked through Qantas Premier Concierge and paid in full at the time of booking using the primary cardholder's Qantas Premier Platinum credit card. For full terms and conditions, see Qantas Premier Credit Card Airline Benefits Terms and Conditions.
The first Qantas Purchase on your account within 6 months of card approval will automatically convert to a 0% p.a. interest rate for 6 months from the date the transaction is processed. Any unpaid balance at the end of the 6 month period will revert to the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 19.99%p.a. A Qantas Purchase under this Special Promotion is any of the following: flights booked directly through qantas.com and Qantas Contact Centres; Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership, joining and annual fees; Qantas Gift Vouchers, purchases from Qantas Shopping Rewards Store and Qantas Wine. See Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. The maximum interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date and the 0% p.a. for 6 months Qantas Spend Promotion Ending Balance amount). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
Complimentary Travel Insurance is issued by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb). For Qantas Premier Everyday and Qantas Premier Platinum, Complimentary Travel Insurance is subject to the terms, conditions, excess, limits and exclusions set out in the Qantas Premier Credit Card Complimentary Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions arranged under a master policy of insurance between Chubb and Citigroup Pty Limited ABN: 88 004 325 080 AFSL No: 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 Citigroup Centre 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000, the issuer of your card. For Qantas Premier Titanium, Complimentary Travel Insurance is subject to the terms, conditions, excess, limits and exclusions set out in the Qantas Premier Titanium Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms arranged under a master policy of insurance between Chubb and Citigroup Pty Limited ABN: 88 004 325 080 AFSL No: 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 Citigroup Centre 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000, the issuer of your card.
Qantas Premier Concierge is a complimentary service available to the Primary Cardholder of a Qantas Premier credit card. Refer to the Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Concierge Services provided by Aspire Lifestyles (Americas), Inc.