Qantas Premier Everyday travel benefits
Complimentary Travel Insurance
Get peace of mind with complimentary travel insurance, including emergency medical, cancellations, baggage, delays and more.1
Overseas travel (up to 30 days with $500 excess)
- Travel Cancellation Cover – up to $20,000 per covered person
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover – up to $1,000,000 per covered person; $1,250 limit on emergency dental
- Trip Delay Cover – up to $600 per covered person, with Extended Delay up to $600 per 24 hour period to a maximum of $3,000
- Personal Baggage, Valuables, Money and Documents Cover – up to $10,000 per covered person, with up to $500 sub limit for Money and Documents and a maximum total of all Valuables up to of $8,000
Domestic Travel (up to 14 days with $500 excess)
- Flight Delays – $100 per covered person every 4 hours, with Extended Delay up to $100 per 24 hour period to a maximum of $300
- Luggage Delays – $100 per covered person every 12 hours, with Extended Personal Baggage Delay up to $100 per 24 hour period to a maximum of $300
- Cancellation of Domestic Travel – up to $2,000 per covered person
- Personal Baggage, Valuables, Money and Documents Cover – up to $2,500 per covered person, with up to $250 sublimit for Money and Documents; and a maximum total of all Valuables up to $2,000
Global Hire Car Excess Waiver
- Up to $4,000 per covered person for overseas trip or up to $3,000 per covered per person for domestic trip, with $500 excess
- All eligible travellers’ airfares must be paid for with your Qantas Premier credit card
- Travel must start and end in Australia
- The Qantas Premier credit card must be open (which means it is in-force and valid)
- You must be 79 years of age or younger before you activate your cover
- You must meet the definition of a covered person: you are the primary cardholder; their spouse; or their legally dependent child(ren)
- You must be a Resident of Australia
- For emergency assistance, call Chubb Assistance on 1800 055 268 (or +61 2 8907 5666 from overseas), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Submit an online claim at Chubb Claims
View the Qantas Premier Credit Card Complimentary Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions for full cover details.
Qantas Premier Concierge
Dedicated to Primary Cardholders, our concierge service is just a phone call away, any time you need assistance2.
Let us take the load off you by helping with:
- Travel destination and shopping information
- Medical and travel assistance
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Theatre, concert and sporting event tickets
- Party planning, gifts and flower delivery
- Beauty and fitness services
- You must use your Qantas Premier credit card to pay for services booked by the concierge
- Only primary cardholders can use the concierge service
Call the Qantas Premier Concierge on 1300 992 700 – anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get away with 6 months interest free
Enjoy 6 months interest free on your first eligible Qantas Purchase, across Qantas flights, Qantas Club fees, Qantas Gift Vouchers, and the Qantas Rewards Store.3
- We’ll automatically apply the 6 month interest free period to the first eligible Qantas Purchase made with your Qantas Premier credit card within 6 months of account approval.
- After the 6 month promotional period, the Retail Purchase Rate interest rate will apply. See all rates and fees.
There are many transactions that qualify for this offer, but remember the interest free period will only apply to your first one. Examples include:
- Flights booked directly through the Qantas website and Qantas Contact Centres
- Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents and processed with ‘Qantas’ being identified by Mastercard as the relevant merchant
- Qantas Frequent Flyer membership fees
- Qantas Club membership, joining and renewal fees
- Qantas Gift Vouchers
- Purchases from the Qantas Rewards Store.
See the Important Information3 at the end of this page for the full details of this offer.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238 098 Australian credit licence 238098, is the Credit Provider and Issuer of the Qantas Premier credit cards on behalf of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Go to mastercard.com.au for more information.
Complimentary Travel Insurance is issued by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb) and is subject to the terms, conditions, excess, limits and exclusions set out in the Qantas Premier Credit Card Complimentary Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions arranged under a master policy of insurance between Chubb and Citigroup Pty Limited ABN: 88 004 325 080 AFSL No: 238098 Citigroup Centre 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000, the issuer of your card.
Qantas Premier Concierge is a complimentary service available to the Primary Cardholder of a Qantas Premier credit card. Refer to the Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Concierge Services provided by Aspire Lifestyles (Americas), Inc.
The first Qantas Purchase on your account within 6 months of card approval will automatically convert to a 0% p.a. interest rate for 6 months from the date the transaction is processed. Any unpaid balance at the end of the 6 month period will revert to the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 19.99%p.a. A Qantas Purchase under this Special Promotion is any of the following when paying with your Qantas Premier credit card: flights booked directly through qantas.com and Qantas Contact Centres; Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents and processed with Qantas being identified to the card scheme as the relevant merchant; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership, joining and annual fees; Qantas Gift Vouchers, and purchases from Qantas Rewards Store.This Special Promotion is only applicable to your first Qantas Purchase. Please note, Qantas Purchases for the purpose of this offer excludes purchases other than those specified above; in particular, it does not include (but is not limited to) purchases made with Jetstar or Qantas Holidays or shopping.qantas.com. In addition, whether or not a transaction is a Qantas Purchase for the purpose of this offer will be determined based on card scheme information ultimately provided either by the merchant (including individual outlets) or its financial institution (including information about the type of business conducted by the merchant). For example, based on information provided by the merchant or the financial institution, flights booked through a travel agent may be processed as spend with the travel agency or its related entity rather than with Qantas. This means that the purchase would not be considered as a Qantas Purchase.