Qantas Premier Everyday travel benefits
Complimentary travel insurance
Get peace of mind with complimentary travel insurance, including emergency medical, cancellations, baggage, delays and more1.
Overseas travel (up to 30 days with $500 excess)
- Travel Cancellation Cover – up to $20,000 per covered person, maximum $80,000
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover – up to $1,000,000 per covered person, maximum $4,000,000; $1,250 limit on emergency dental
- Delay Cover – up to $750 per covered person, maximum $1,500
- Baggage, Money & Documents Cover – up to $10,000 per covered person, maximum $15,000
Interstate Flight Inconvenience (no excess)
- Flight Delays – $100 per covered person every 4 hours, maximum $500 per family
- Luggage Delays – $100 per covered person every 12 hours, maximum $500 per family
- Cancellation of Domestic Travel – up to $2,000 per family
Global Hire Car Excess Waiver
- Up to $3,000 per person or family, after $500 excess
- All eligible travellers’ airfares must be paid for with your Qantas Premier credit card
- Travel must start and end in Australia
- Eligible travellers are your spouse (includes husband, wife, fiancee or defacto who has lived with you for at least 6 months) and dependent children up to 19 years old (or up to 25 years old if a dependent student) who travel with the primary cardholder for the entire trip
- Additional cardholders are only covered if they are an eligible traveller as outlined above
- Eligible travellers must be under 80 years old
- For emergency assistance, call Chubb Assistance on 1800 055 268 (or +61 2 8907 5666 from overseas), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Submit an online claim at Chubb Claims
For full details, please view the Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions.
Qantas Premier Concierge
Dedicated to Primary Cardholders, our concierge service is just a phone call away, any time you need assistance2.
Let us take the load off you by helping with:
- Travel destination and shopping information
- Medical and travel assistance
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Theatre, concert and sporting event tickets
- Party planning, gifts and flower delivery
- Beauty and fitness services
- You must use your Qantas Premier credit card to pay for services booked by the concierge
- Only primary cardholders can use the concierge service
Call the Qantas Premier Concierge on 1300 992 700 – anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get away with 6 months interest free
Enjoy 6 months interest free on your first Qantas Purchase, across Qantas flights, Qantas Club fees, Qantas Gift Vouchers, Qantas Store or Qantas epiQure purchases3.
- We’ll automatically apply the 6 month interest free period to the first eligible Qantas Purchase made with your Qantas Premier credit card within 6 months of account approval.
- After the 6 month promotional period, the Retail Purchase Rate interest rate will apply. See all rates and fees.
There are many transactions that qualify for this offer, but remember the interest free period will only apply to your first one. Examples include:
- Flights booked directly through the Qantas website and Qantas Contact Centres
- Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents and processed with ‘Qantas Airlines’ identified to Mastercard as the relevant merchant
- Qantas Frequent Flyer membership fees
- Qantas Club membership, joining and renewal fees
- Qantas Gift Vouchers
- Purchases from Qantas Store and Qantas epiQure
- Purchases from qantasshop.com.au are excluded from this offer.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238 098 Australian credit licence 238098, is the Credit Provider and Issuer of the Qantas Premier credit cards on behalf of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901.
All applications are subject to credit criteria. Fees, charges and Terms & Conditions apply.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Go to mastercard.com.au for more information.
Complimentary Travel Insurance is issued by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb) and is subject to the terms, conditions, excess, limits and exclusions set out in the Complimentary Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions arranged under a master policy of insurance between Chubb and Citigroup Pty Limited ABN: 88 004 325 080 AFSL No: 238098 Citigroup Centre 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000, the issuer of your card.
Qantas Premier Concierge is a complimentary service available to the Primary Cardholder of a Qantas Premier credit card. Refer to the Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Concierge Services provided by Aspire Lifestyles (Americas), Inc.
The first Qantas Purchase on your account within 6 months of card approval will automatically convert to a 0% p.a. interest rate for 6 months from the date the transaction is processed. Any unpaid balance at the end of the 6 month period will revert to the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 19.99%p.a. A Qantas Purchase under this Special Promotion is any of the following: flights booked directly through qantas.com and Qantas Contact Centres; Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership, joining and annual fees; Qantas Gift Vouchers, purchases from Qantas Shopping Rewards Store and Qantas Wine. See Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. The maximum interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date and the 0% p.a. for 6 months Qantas Spend Promotion Ending Balance amount). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance. Please note that Qantas Wine transactions made from 1 October 2021 onwards will not be eligible for the 6 months interest free offer.