Apply for your Qantas Premier Titanium credit card
You'll need your Qantas Frequent Flyer login details to apply
To apply for a Qantas Premier Titanium credit card, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Earn at least $200,000 per year
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Have an Australian residential address and mobile phone
- Be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member
You will need these handy:
- Frequent Flyer membership number & PIN
- Driver licence or passport
- Employment and income details
- Household expenses, such as rent and bills
- Loan and credit card repayments
What to expect:
- It should take around 10 minutes to apply
- You’ll be asked for supporting documents, such as payslips
- If approved, you should receive your card within 7 working days
Existing Premier primary cardholders, please call us to upgrade1.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238 098 Australian credit licence 238098, is the Credit Provider and Issuer of the Qantas Premier credit cards on behalf of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Go to mastercard.com.au for more information.
All applications are subject to credit criteria. Fees, charges and Terms & Conditions apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Please read all terms and conditions before applying.
- The 150,000 bonus Qantas Points are not awarded to account holders who already hold a Qantas Premier Everyday or Qantas Premier Platinum credit card and change their account to Qantas Premier Titanium.