Apply for your Qantas Premier Platinum credit card
You'll need your Qantas Frequent Flyer login details to apply
Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member?
Join now and save $99.50
To apply for a Qantas Premier credit card, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Earn at least $35,000 per year
- Be an Australian permanent resident
- Have an Australian residential address and mobile phone
- Be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member
- Not already be a Qantas Premier primary cardholder
You will need these handy:
- Frequent Flyer membership number & PIN
- Driver licence or passport
- Employment and income details
- Household expenses, such as rent and bills
- Loan and credit card repayments
What to expect:
- It should take around 10 minutes to apply
- You’ll be asked for supporting documents, such as payslips
- If approved, you should receive your card within 7 working days
National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) ("NAB") is the Credit Provider and Issuer of Qantas Premier credit cards on behalf of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901. NAB has acquired the business relating to the Credit Cards from Citigroup Pty Limited (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) ("Citi") and has appointed Citi to assist to administer the products.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Go to mastercard.com.au for more information.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Please read all terms and conditions before applying.