Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member?
Join now and save $89.50
To apply for a Qantas Premier credit card, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Earn at least $35,000 per year
- Be an Australian permanent resident
- Have an Australian residential address and mobile phone
- Be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member
- Not already be a Qantas Premier primary cardholder
You'll need these handy:
- Frequent Flyer membership number & PIN
- Driver licence or passport
- Employment and income details
- Household expenses, such as rent and bills
- Loan and credit card repayments
What to expect:
- It should take around 10 minutes to apply
- You’ll be asked for supporting documents, such as payslips
- If approved, you should receive your card in 10 working days
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098 Australian credit licence 238098, is the Credit Provider and Issuer of the Qantas Premier credit card on behalf of Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Visit mastercard.com.au for more information.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Any advice given on this website was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs, so before acting on it, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your personal situation. Please read all terms and conditions before applying. View Citi’s Financial Services Guide and Code of Banking Practice.