Qantas Points with uncapped earning potential.
0 days left
Before you load foreign currency, make sure you register for the bonus points offer.
Once you have registered, load AU$3,000 or more equivalent in foreign currency to your Qantas Travel Money card, and you'll earn 1.5 points per dollar.1 The earning potential is uncapped, so the more you load over AU$3,000 the more bonus points you can earn. Offer ends 29 February.
Plus, each time you load $1,500 or over you'll automatically be in with a chance to win a share of $100,000 in the Qantas Travel Money Getaway Giveaway competition.2 Find out more
New to Qantas Travel money?
- Get your card
Use Travel Money
- Use your card at ATMs or anywhere Mastercard is accepted2
- Transfer money between currencies
- Cash out leftover funds to your Australian bank account
- Transfer funds to other Qantas Travel Money cardholders
Manage your account
- Lock and unlock your card
- View your card PIN
- Set your default currency
- To earn bonus Qantas Points, register between 19 February 2020, 12:00am (AEDT) and 29 February 2020, 11:59pm (AEDT), then load over AU$3,000 equivalent directly in foreign currency in one transaction to earn 1.5 Qantas Points per dollar loaded. Qantas Points will be awarded on all single FX load transactions over AU$3,000 during the campaign period. You must load directly into foreign currency to take advantage of the bonus points offer. The offer is not available for currency to currency or card to card transfers. The Qantas Points will be credited to your account six to eight weeks after the offer has closed. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion other than the Qantas Travel Money $100,000 Getaway Giveaway promotion. Offer may be extended or withdrawn at any time.